Primary responsibility is to clean and maintain appearance of the casino, administrative offices, public areas, restrooms and other assigned areas.
• Maintain general facility including, cleaning, trash pickup and removal.
• Cleaning to include, all offices, hallways, restrooms, stairways, break areas and other areas as designated.
• Sweeps, scrubs, vacuums, using brooms, mops and cleaning machines.
• Cleans carpets and upholstered furniture.
• Dusts furniture, slots and equipment.
• Wipes machines and machine trays.
• Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
• Washes walls and woodwork.
• Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
• Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
• Replenishes restroom supplies.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Housekeeping Director
• Hand held Radio use when at work.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to read, interpret and understand basic instructions.
• Ability to use both manual and power tools necessary to complete assignments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
• Minimum 3 years’ experience preferred.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
• Must have valid Driver’s License, State issued ID, or Tribal ID (cannot be expired).
• Must be Gaming Commission licensable and continue to maintain license throughout course of employment.
The physical demands describe here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Long periods of standing and walking.
• Constant pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, reaching, stooping and climbing.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Frequent exposure to dust, dirt and chemicals associated with cleaning agents.
• Exposure to loud and continual noise level.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
• Shift work is required.
• Position may require on-call responsibilities