SUMMARY: Responsible for accurate daily count of casino assets, while compiling with count team policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Responsible for soft count of table games.
- Soft count and tickets of slot machines.
- Revenue centers drop and count.
- Security of bill canisters and gaming machine drop doors, once drop has been completed.
- Accurate daily reports for table games, slots and revenue centers.
- Operation of equipment such as a computer, printer, currency counter, coin wrapper and calculator.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer and math oriented skills.
- Previous money handling experience.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Cashier or bank experience helpful.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-lingual a plus. (English, Hispanic, Tiwa)
- Above average math skill.
- Problem solving skills and common sense understanding.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must obtain a gaming license through the Taos Pueblo Gaming Commission.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Close and distance vision.
- Prolonged standing, mobility, reaching and bending.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to tolerate at times stressful situations.
Physically oriented working environment.