Our response to the COVID-19 Virus
Taos Mountain Casino has been closely following the spread of COVID-19. The health and safety of our guest and our staff is our top priority.
Following the guidelines from trusted sources, including the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we’re taking comprehensive measures to ensure that our Casino remains clean and safe for everyone.
In response to this situation our staff and our management team have taken steps to ensure that we are providing the cleanest, healthiest and safest environment that we can by:
- Providing sanitizing stations throughout our facility.
- Continual cleaning and sanitizing of the slot machines and surfaces that guests are prone to touch.
- Performing additional cleaning measures to maintain a safe environment.
- Wet wipes located at Guest Services and the Cashier Cage for our guests to utilize as needed.
- Educating our staff on COVID-19 and how to prevent the spread.
- Asking all staff members experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms to remain home.
- Limiting travel of all staff members and business partners.
- Continually updating our staff so they are informed of activities that the community may be subjected to.
We are confident that we are taking appropriate steps to keep the Casino safe for our guest and staff. Our team is working hard to maintain a clean environment to support your health and safety.
We would like to remind you that you may continually educate yourselves by researching resources:
We sincerely thank you and appreciate your patronage!
Taos Mountain Casino Management Team